Wednesday, May 9, 2007

So upset

No, there is nothing going on with my adoption- that I know of. I am still waiting for PINK. There are just other things going on and I am so upset over them.

I can't say much out here, but involves a group of freinds I have made in this adoption and possibility that I was dupped and have opened them up to reprecussions from unscrupulous people (adoption people, lest you all think I have a whole other life).

I am heart broken and sick to my stomach over the situation. I had bad feelings about something and I tried to gather information and as I got more information, more and more seemed off to me, so I took some decisive action- I could be wrong, I am willing to admit I am wrong, but something did not feel right and I finally had to go with my feelings in order to protect these friends from potential bad things. It all sounds so clandestine doesn't it?

I tell you this, the adoption world is a drama, and there are good people and there are bad people and some days it is really hard to tell who are the bad ones.

I am going to cry myself to sleep over the actions I had to take today.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Don't be upset, things happen!!

JuJu - said...

I can tell you first hand - that there are some Very unstable folks involved in adoptions - some seem to be so sweet and caring- but flip the switch and the truth comes out - I so feel you - I have seen it first hand - I will email you more - you have to be very careful who you get involved with -

You have to be sure that everyone that calls themself a "Christian" is who they say they are - Trust Me!!!!!

Julia