Thursday, May 31, 2007

Embassy appointment done








We had our embassy appointment today- everything went fine. I am trying to load up some pictures, but it might not happen.




Please pray for the Little Bug's foster family. They stay until he falls asleep, then leave and he, of course, wakes up minutes later and is very upset. Tonight he was so upset, he threw up his entire dinner all over his clothes. Tomorrow is the last time they will see him and they need to say good bye and he needs them to say good bye.




I need prayer to be patient with this process and to be strong for Little Bug- I will wake him up if he falls asleep before they leave.




Love to you all,


Momma Bug

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the embassy went well! I am sorry that Little Bug is having such a rough adjustment. I am sending prayers for you, Little Bug, and the foster family.

I am so happy that you've got your boy FOREVER!

Stacy

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear that the appt. is over and things went well. He is so cute. You, little bug, and his foster family are in my prayers. I will say an prayer tonight.

Anonymous said...

Deb...I am thinking about you and praying for you and Aidan. I hope things calm down for you soon...and can't wait to see that you are home safe and sound.

Sara

Anonymous said...

precious baby: you do not feel single, we have not left to you, he himself suffering that your you feel we felt all we. We prayed to God for helps in your adaptation your new family.
Papa, Mama, and all family.

Nicole said...

Hi Deb,
Glad to hear everything went well at the embassy. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you guys and the foster family. I can only imagine the joy and sorrow they are experiencing now.

Safe travels on the way home....

Nicole

LisaH. said...

HI Deb, I am sure that God will be with you, little Bug and his foster family. He will guide you through this process as you know. I will say a prayer for you all tonight that all goes smoothly and that your trip home is uneventful. I know once you are home that you and Bug will settle into a beautiful relationship and he will cherish your being his Momma!

JuJu - said...

thinking of you and prayng for you ad little bug:) I heard from Bua - she is sad to be away from the US- but glad to see her Mom. She is where she needs to be -

Julia:)

Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!
How soon until you are homeward bound?? I *finally* got your package off today, sorry it took me so long. It should arrive sometime next week. Safe travels home :)

All the best,
Caryn