Wednesday, May 2, 2007

He called me MOMMA!!!!

I just got off the phone with the foster family and they always put the little bug on the phone to "talk" to me. Well tonight he called me MOMMA over and over. He meant it, I know he did. I think the DVD of me reading books to him was the key to this event. He knows my face and my voice. I am so happy!!! My Little Bug called me MOMMA!!! Have I said that?

I also found out that I have the birth certificate listing me as his MOMMA!!! It is offical. Now on to the embassy. Please, Please God, I want to bring him home soon.

Cripes, now I have to start cleaning again.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug- whose Little Bug called her MOMMA- have I mentioned that?

2 comments:

Katie said...

How sweet !! Little bug is adorable !!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is too sweet!!!