Wednesday, May 16, 2007

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call this morning- we are PINK!!!! Our embassy apointment is May 30th, we will arrive in Guatemala on May 28. We come home on June 1st. Little Bug will be placed in my arms forever exactly 1 year after I gave him back to his foster mother at my first visit trip. GOD is great and he is mighty. His plans are not our plans, but they are prefect. PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM


Must go finish making reservations and setting up work coverage while I am out.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and crying happy tears at your wonderful news!!FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I love PINK:):)

JUlia:):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the BEST color in the whole world?!?!?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann and Elianna

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb~

Congrats congrats!!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you!! This is soooooo l-o-n-g overdue. I wish you and Aidan all the best. I'll continue to follow your journey :)
I was hoping I wouldn't be too far behind you but I just found out we got two previos and were re-submitted on May 8th. And so we wait....(again!!)

Caryn

Heidi said...

FINALLY!!! I am so happy for you. It has been such a long wait, and I am so happy that he is finally coming home. Congrats on PINK!