Friday, May 25, 2007

Feeling Calmer

Well, thanks to a wonderful friend, Tiffany, who came over and folded socks while I put away laundry and then talked to me while I packed, all my bags are packed and ready to go!!! There are few things that need to be packed in Grandma's suitcase. But all in all, I am feeling much less stressed about being ready.
I would also like to thank my friend Lisa for coming over and helping me reinstall Little Bug's car seat- THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now the final cleaning of my room- there are dust bunnies living under my bed and breeding big time!! Finally cleaning in the bathrooms- that is correct, I never made it to them last night. I think the house is ready for one precious gift from God to be here. I can not wait to hold him and to know that it is forever. I am sure I will bawling like a baby, the happiness of being with him, the sadness of him leaving his only family, the joy in being a family, the knowledge that my gain is someone else's loss. I will be a emotional wreck on Tuesday.

And last but certainly not least tonight- my prayers are with Bua as she travels home to her mother. Bua has been living with the Mackenzie Crew 9see blogs listed on the side) and she was due to come here for a week as she was planning on coming to Cincinnati for schooling later this year or early next year. Her mother was injured severely in a car accident and is in a coma. My thoughts and prayer are with Bua and her family at this time. Please, please, pray for God's might healing hand to be in this situation, pray for Bua as she travels back home to a situation that is overwhelming. Please pray that God's will is evident in all that needs to be done and decided and that Bua is strengthen through the prayers lifted up for her and her mother.

Father God,

I bring Bua and her mother before you, you the creator, the healer, the great Physician. I ask that your healing hand be on Bua's mother and that she is brought back to her family and friends. I pray that your comfort and grace are with Bua as she travels home to be with her mothr. May your arms give her strength, may your grace be sufficient, may you comfort her through the thoughts and prayers being lifted up for her and her mother. Lord God, thank you for the opportunity to come before you, thank you for the days that you give us, the love that sustains us through the good times and bad. Thank you for loving us each day right where we are.

Momma Bug
AKA Bua's Ohio Family

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am so glad you mentioned installing the carseat...that reminded me I need to put one in for Dalaney. I hope you have a pleasant weekend!

JuJu - said...

Thank you for everthing you have done for Bua -

JUlia:)

Heidi said...

Amen! We are all praying for you Bua!!

fiaschetti said...

Hi. I'm a friend of Julia's just stopping by and didn't want to lurk w/o saying hello.