Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day 13May2007

It is the eve of Mother's Day in the US, and since I will be traveling for work over the next few days, I wanted to take this time to post a message just for my mom.

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for all your love and support through the years. When times were tough, you kept the family strong, when I needed you, you were there and throught this adoption you have been my biggest supporter. I know that I have done things that caused your hear to skip a beat and there ahe been times when I "disappeared" from you, but I have aloways loved you. I remember you sitting up with me and putting cold towels on my back when I got so sunburned at the beach, I remember you letting me cry on your shoulder when my boyfriend broke up with me, I remember you calling me when I moved into my first apartment and telling me"that perhaps I might call you occassional, just to let you know that I was not dead". That still makes me luagh when I think that I was just down at college, less than 10 miles away, but it seemed a world away from you and the family house. You have always been there helping me to be a better person. You are my best friend.
As I become a mom, I hope that I can raise the little bug with the same love and support so that he knows that he always loved and he is always supported just as you have done for me and for my siblings.

Thank you for everything, but most of all, thank you for being my mom and best friend.

Love your daughter,
Momma Bug



To all the mommas out there- the ones waiting to be a mom, the ones hoping to be a mom, the ones who are a mom, and the ones who have become grandmas- Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

Happy Mother's Day to you darlin:) I am so thankful there are still wonderful and amazing people in this world just like you:) Little Bug is so blessed to have you as his MOmma:)

JUlia:)