Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Random things the Little Bug did today

No pictures again- I guess we have to have dinner with Mam and Pap soon to get Mam to deliver the memory stick so I can download the pictures from her camera.

Little Bug has started something new the last 2 days, he picks up a book and opens it up and starts "reading" it to me. His favorite book is "A mother for Choco". He opens the book and every other word is "Choco". It is so precious. I hope that we can continue his love for reading.

His vocabulary is growing so quickly- each day there are new words that he learns. On the way home tonight he learned "in front" and "back seat". He likes to ask about Mam, Pap, Momma and nene. So I asked if I was "in front' and he replied yes, then I asked if he was in the "back seat" and he said yes. A few minutes later, I asked him where he was and he replied "back st", then I asked him where I was and he said "n fron".

It is exciting to hear him growing his words and vocabulary each day.

We have forgotten to to thank our friend Ms. Dianne who sent us a gift card in June. Little Bug has a sort bins that I thought about giving him for his birthday as a gift from her and her family. He plays with many more of his toys now that he can see them.

I think that is all for tonight.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

No comments: