Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally- some pictures and I have been tagged

here are pictures in no particular order

On Saturday evening- dinner with Mam and Pap- Little Bug decides to "drink" the tarter sauce that I have for my Big Boy sandwich. Yes, Little Bug has some strange food choices.
Here he is saying "this looks sort of like milk, why doesn't it come out like Milk?"
Taking his peeps (people) for a ride in his car- Pooh, Mickey and Paco (Pablo from the Backyardigans).
Saturday morning, we came home from our walk and found Mrs. Bunny Rabbit in the front yard eating the grass. Little Bug was so quiet while he watched her eat.

Peering through the banister at the bunny
Little Bug decided to move and Mrs. Bunny was watching him carefully.
Saturday afternoon, we had some friends over- this is MK and LB trying to share the same chair. Little Bug does not like to share his toys. MK was in the chair first and he just pushed her over so he could sit in the chair with her.
Here, they are having a rest- playing next to each other and being worried about what toy the other baby had was hard work. MK laid down to rest and Little Bug had to copy her.
Tuesday, while I was working, the UPS truck pulled up to my house. I was not expecting anything, so I wondered what I was getting. The box!!!!

The box inside the box!!!
The TREATS!!!!!!!!! A stranger-friend (also known as someone you only know via email or a chat group) sent me this gift as a way to encourage and cheer me up. Zingerman's is a deli in the town I used to live in and I had forgotten how great the cookies are from there. I think I might have to get some when I up visiting friends and send them down to Guatemala for Little Bug's first family- they are delicious. Of course it is going to be 2008 before I get up to visit given how quickly this year is flying by and the realization (yes, you all told me this) that packing up the Little Bug for a 4 hour road trip north is just not something that I can do on a whim anymore. He might not like the time in the car or the change in environment too much.

This is the Little Bug tonight out on the sidewalk. He found a slight dip in the elevation (a small hill) and he rode his Tigger up and down that hill until the neighbor boy came out with his motorized skateboard and started going up and down the street. Little Bug thought the motor was too loud and he wanted to go back inside. I agreed- the thing sounds like a weed trimmer on steroids.

Here he is going backward down the dip. He thought that was cool!!

I should have some fun pictures on Saturday. Little Bug is going to the bookstore for the release of the Harry Potter Book. When I ordered it for Jason, Tink, S. and myself, I was thinking either the Little Bug would have been home for many months or that I would still be waiting for him to come home. So, since we have never had a babysitter here at the house after Little Bug has gone to sleep, Little Bug is going out for all the fun tomorrow night. It is either going to be really fun to watch his reaction or it is going to be disaster getting him up at 11:15 pm to go to the book store. And when I will find the time to read the book is a mystery to me.
edited to add the tagged (tagged is when another blogger says you have to answer some questions- this is my first tag, and I am tagging anyone who reads this)
Four things I've done in the past four years:
1. Become a Momma
2. Had amjor surgery on my left foot
3. Visited Disney World (2x)
4. Found a job I love
Four things I'd like to do in the next four years:
1. Take Little Bug to the Beach- either the Atlantic coast or up to visit friends in BC
2. Adopt a sibling for Little Bug
3. Take Little Bug back to Guatemala to visit
4. Take Little Bug to Europe- this one is planned for 3 years from now provided Jason does not change his mind on where he would like to go as graduation trip.
Love to you all,
Momma Bug


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb he is such a doll!!! I am so happy Aidan is settling in so much better. I am enjoying reading your blog and seeing your adventures with Little Bug. :)

XOXO
Kelly
www.thecashcrew.blogspot.com

JuJu - said...

cool tag -

you ARE coming to Altanta - RIGHT?:)

Julia:)