Monday, July 30, 2007

More pictures from Saturday

These photos are from S's momma- Little Bug is chasing down S so he can give him a ride. Little Bug is certainly thinking "Would you get on the tracker!!!"
Here they are waving at Momma S. I have them from the other side on my post from Saturday. I think I am going to get this one printed and enlarged to send down to Little Bug's first family.

On a birthday note- Little Bug is getting one of these tractors for his birthday. I am swapping it out for the table and chairs. I think Little Bug will get more fun out of the tractor right now. Maybe he will get the table and chairs for Christmas. Our friend A. sent a link where I could order the tractor and then she went and ordered it since they only had 2 left. So it should be here within a week. Hopefully it will come during the week so that I can hide it in the extra bedroom until Little Bug's birthday.
A final picture from the picnic- these are 2 of our agency's in country coordinators. They came to the picnic along with their 2 month old son. He was born while I down in Guatemala. When I took pictures of them, Little Bug wanted to see and they said he did the same thing when they would come to take his monthly pictures. They were also happy to see him smiling. They said how hard it was to get him to smile at the end- which I noticed in his pictures. I am glad they got to see him smiling and happy. They are just a wonderful couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

In other news, Little Bug made a huge connection tonight. We were looking a photo album I had send down with pictures of our house. One of the pictures shows our shed out back and I pointed and the picture and then pointed out the window to the shed and said "our shed" and he got up to look and when he turned around, there was this huge grin on his face. He kept pointing at the shed and the picture and saying "ou sh" which means "our shed". It clicked!!!! The pictures I sent down last year for his birthday finally have meaning to him. We went back and looked at the pictures of his room and he pointed out his toys that could be seen in the pictures. It is so cool to see the comprehension in his eyes and to hear his words.
So on that happy note, I wish you all a good evening. Pleasant dreams.
Love to you all,
Momma Bug

No comments: