Monday, July 16, 2007

Stop the Madness!!!!

Little Bug here- Momma is off doing laundry or something (at least she is not here). Somebody has to stop my Momma- she is nuts!!!

Since I came home, there has been this Christmas tree up in the living room- it sits on the entertainment center and I can't reach it. Momma says that she put it up last year when she found out I would not be home for Christmas and she decided to leave it up until I came home. Well, I am home and the tree it still up. Someone tell her to take it down or give me the train to play with.

On Sunday, we went over to pick up Mam and Pap, they were all excited- something about a kick off. We went to this wonderful store with many cards and so many things I wanted to touch. What does my Momma buy- ornaments!!! Someone, please tell her it is July not December!!! She says the ornaments are for me, for the tree that is still up- let's see what she bought me:

She says the snowman and the Star Trek ship are for her- the rest are mine. She says there will be more in October and then again in December. I am not too sure about this. And, my Pap bought even more ornaments than Momma did.




She started talking to Mam about needing Christmas lists right after my birthday. Why didn't some warn me that my Momma like to finish Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving!!! She is going to hide presents in this house. And I heard that Mam has a closet of presents for me- what is up with this family? Shopping for ornaments in the middle of summer, finishing Christmas shopping before Christmas even starts? I am not sure....

Oh, here she comes, I must do my toddler impression- don't tell her I ratted her out on the Christmas thing.

Love to you,

Little Bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aidan--
Our crazy mom is the same way!!! She buys our birthday presents waaaay in advance and hides them all over the house. She also like to have Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. She actually starts the day after Christmas. Hmmm...wonder if we can talk her into leaving the Christmas tree up year round??
Evan, Aidan, and Abby