Friday, July 27, 2007

Another big weekend planned

Well, Little Bug is fast asleep and I am busy getting things ready for tomorrow. We are off to the FTIA Celebration of Children Reunion. Mam and Pap are coming along and we are caravaning with a few of the single moms from our area. It should be a good time. I had hoped the other boys that were fostered with Senor Carlos and Senora Mireya's family would be there, but only S. will be there. It is still cool- S. and Little Bug were fostered together, and S came home to the US about 14 months before Little Bug did. I know that it is unreasonable for them to remember each other, but I sure hope they get along.
I am hoping to get a bunch of pictures of them together to post to Carlos and Mireya (I have to ask permission from S's parents first), otherwise the pictures will be coming in a private email. I am also taking the video camera to capture them together.

This will be the longest car trip Little Bug has been on. I sure hope he does well. so 3 cars, 4 kids under the age of 2, 3 mommas and the open road are beckoning. If you are in the area- watch out, we will have talking babies in the backseat.

Sunday, Uncle Dave is coming in town and the whole family is coming to our house for a BBQ dinner. I am grilling hamburger, hot dogs, and brats. Thankfully there will be enough eyes and hands to keep Little Bug away from the hot charcoal grill.

2 weeks until his birthday weekend celebration. I think I am not prepared.

Well, I have to get some sleep to prepare for the drive and the the final organizing I need to do tomorrow morning.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

No comments: