Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures, Pictures and more pictures

Here are some pictures from the last few days.


Breakfast: the Little Bug tucked a napkin under his shirt and eat away- of course, he then decided that playing with the napkin was more fun than eating. So for your viewing pleasure- FACE FULL OF NAPKINWELL MAYBE THE BAGEL WILL TASTE BETTER THAN THE NAPKIN. I wonder where he thinks up these things at 7 am each morning? For those noticing- yes that is an open cup on his tray- he prefers his "milk" in a cup without a lid at breakfast. Of course, he prefers a bottle at other times. We have the code words down now- "TU" indicates bottle and "MILK" indicates milk in a cup. YEAH- he is drinking more milk!!!!New toddler trick- Gemmie over on Carla's blog might be good at getting out of her car seat, but can she get in to her car seat? Little Bug surprised me yesterday after we got home from daycare, by climbing back into the car without assistance, getting up into the car seat without assistance and then attempting to buckle himself back in. I guess he wanted to go some where besides home. He wanted absolutely no help from Momma, he was going to do it himself. So I will let you enjoy the pictures without my commentary.








Just so you know- he never got himself buckled into the car seat, but he is not too far away from figuring it out. Once he figures it out, then I full expect that he will be escaping from the car seat on a regular basis. For those of you who noticed that the car seat is not in the middle of back seat- I regularly have my parents in the car with me, and by putting the car seat in the middle, I will not be able to have any one else in the backseat and have them be comfortable. I choose to put him right behind me because I was told that he is actually safer there then on the other side because if we were to be in an accident, I am more likely to position the car/steer the car so that I am not going to be hit- therefore with the car seat behind me, Little Bug is away from the accident- if I have time to react. This a bubble bath tonight- I don't think he liked it too much this time. He did discover a new toy in the bath- the bottle of baby wash soap that he proceeded to dump into the water so that he would have an empty bottle to play with for the duration of his bath. It was the toy of choice this evening.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Derek and Jennifer said...

Too cute!!! Love the bubble bath picture. And I'm laughing about the car seat because I see Elena trying to figure that one out soon too. It's amazing how much they watch and pick up so quickly.

Looks like life is just wonderful for you (even though not every moment is bliss)!! So glad to be following your journey. You are an amazing woman and I appreciate your words of wisdom and the evidence of God working in great ways in your life!!!