Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finally pictures from Mam- some a year old!!!

Lots of Pictures- spanning a year in the life of Momma and Little Bug Pushing the tractor around at the FTIA reunion picnic
Close up of the important one- he was sohot and sweaty thanks to the humidity
3 single Guatamammas- me with Little Bug, MK1 with MK2, J. with N. We were missing T. and Y.- they were at the picnic, just hanging out with other friends. This group tries to get together for a meal once a week. We mommas also like to scrapbook- we are all working on our kids lifebooks. One day will get them done.

This is from a Sunday at Mam and Pap's house. Pap got Little Bug a Big Boy bamnks so he stops being afraid of the large Big Boy statue at the resturant. I am not sure it will work.
Momma and Little Bug cuddling on the couch.

4th of July parade- here we are heading out to the parade and Little Bug is showing Mam that he has Pooh and Me-Me with him in the stroller.
On the walk
Flag wavig at it's purest.
Coming up the hill



These is from May 2006- the first morning with Little Bug. This is after he was up most of the night- did not eat or drink until 2 am - such a sad and confused Little Bug. At the time, I did not see the signs of his grief- but once I got home and started looking at the pictures, it hit me and overwhelmed me. Just how hard it was for him. I am glad I saw him and I would not trade that time, but I sure learned a number of lessons that I wish I knew before I went to visit the first time. A few minutes later- slightly more awake and engaged
He is his scared look- fingers to the mouth. He still does this when he is overwhelmed or afraid.

So that is all for tonight.
Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Deb,
I see the same thing when I look at those first pictures of Peanut. And like you, it breaks my heart that I was so oblivious to it. Isn't it good to finally see those real smiles? The ones that light up their eyes? :)
d:)