Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pictures and it is HOT here!!

So, finally some pictures. I had some more but blogger would not let me post any more tonight, so there will be some tomorrow night.

The pictures are in reverse order, so we are counting back the time today.

After dinner, Little Bug went looking for his little toy dog. I know that I saw it during the day, so I told him to find it. I hear him saying "a woo woo, a woo woo" and I turn around and he is pretending to pick up his toy dog (which is no where in sight). So I played along and asked if his woo woo wanted a kiss from Momma. He walked over and bent down, pretended to pick up his dog and put his hand where I could kiss the invisible dog. I was astounded- he is doing imaginary play!!!! He got the pretend game- amazing!!

So then we are in the living room later with the toy dog (found on Momma's desk) and he points to the toy dog's tail and says "butt" and then pointed to his butt. I told him that the woo woo has a tail and then showed him the woo woo's butt. He kept looking at his butt and saying tail. It was cute. I asked him if he wanted a tail and he said yes. So off to the kitchen for towel, which folded up and stuck inside his shorts (outside of the diaper), worked perfectly as a tail. Here I was trying to catch him smiling over his tail, but it was not happening- he kept turning his head away when I got ready to snap the picture.
The tail refolded and apparently much more to his liking.
Then Momma decided to make him a cape, so he could be Super Little Bug!!! That lasted all of 10 seconds.
Before dinner, we water the flowers. It is 100 degrees here, for the second day in a row. We have had temps in the upper 90s for 2 weeks now and very little rain. So Little Bug decided that he could water the flowers without my help.

So proud of himself. I am going to get this picture enlarged and cropped for his first family. I love this.
On the porch, refusing to look directly at the camera. He was soaked head to toe from watering the flowers.
He is teething again- his second year molars are coming in and he is have a hard time with them. I have given him medicine for 3 days now. The bottle says I can use it for 10 days, but I doubt his molars are going to come in that fast. There is little help in what to do for him besides give him medicine. I don't want him in pain but at the same time, I don't want him taking too much medicine either. I watched today as the medicine wore off- this picture is 2 hours after his last dose and 2 hours before I can give him more medicine. He was running a slight fever, chewing on his fingers, very cranky and close to melts downs and wanted to be held. All signs apparently that he is in pain. His medicine that I give him is stronger than the medicine that his daycare gives him, so he does sleep through the night. But this medicine around the clock is very worrisome to me.
I put the sprinkler out for the other flowers. yes, it was the later afternoon, the worst time to water the flowers, but it is the only time I can water the flowers during the day. Little Bug was not too fond of the sprinkler- the water was too much for him. I thought is was neat.

Well, that is it for tonight. Tomorrow, some more pictures from today and pictures from Little Bug's 1st birthday.
Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't crop that picture. It is perfect the way it is...a Little Bug among the beautiful flowers!

Big hugs from us,
A & E :)