Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pictures from the last week

Pictures from this week.


Lunch today- I gave up on the BRAT diet for Little Bug- he was starving for real food. He had goldfish pretzels, Ham and cheese on a wheat tortilla and a banana- he threw the banana on the floor- I guess that says it all in terms of his approval of the BRAT diet.

As a side note- I think the bananas did their job a little too good. We'll see tomorrow. Little Bug decided that he had to wear shades today- I guess he was too cool for his life!!
He thought it was funny that I stood up on the chair to get this picture. He was laughing at me for the rest of the meal.
Monday or Tuesday night- even in the heat- we headed out on the tractor. He loves this toy. I might resell his Cadillac.

Just a precious face
Waving to a car going by. He loves to wave.
OK- call me silly- but I took a picture of Little Bug at the doctor's on Thursday. He was climbing up on the examination table and lifting his shirt (that is until the doctor came in- then he was on my lap and not cooperating with the doctor.
He got a present on Thursday from our friend "bugling". Little Bug loved the envelop.
Then he saw the gift card inside and he loved that. There was a bug stuff animal in the package and he really ignored it. I put it up for safe keeping- he will decide at some point that it is cool or worthy of being run over by the tractor. In any case, he will play with it.
Those are the pictures from this week.
Love to you,
Momma Bug

No comments: