Saturday, August 18, 2007

On the mend (I think)

I will post some pictures this evening. Right now, thought, Little Bug appears to be doing better. He is taking his afternoon nap.
We had professional pictures taken this morning- I spent way too much. I think I am going to cancel some of the pictures and get one that I really wanted, but decided not to get because of the price. He did great. We were the first appointment and even though he was sceptical, he hung in there and smiled for the pictures. Unfortunately, the email link to the pictures will not be ready until the end of August- at that point, I can still order more pictures. So Mireya, Carlos, and family, please look for that email with the information on how to view the pictures. I would like you to choose a pose that you like the best and I will have the picture shipped to you.

I am still amazed that he now says "Bless you". It is wonderful thing. I know that it is a throw away phrase for most people, but for me, it means that my words and actions are influencing his life. I will be talking to some good friends about being a positive Christian example for my son- so often children see our deeds more than they hear our words. I want my deeds to point him to Christ and life that is glorifying to God. I know I can not do this alone, there will be so many more people that point him to Christ as he grows up, but I never want our home to be out of step with the Christian life.

I have to go- I might try to nap a little before Little Bug wakes up from his nap.

Look for pictures tonight.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

No comments: