Sunday, August 26, 2007

No pictures- sorry

My batteries are dying my camera and I can not get the pictures to load from the camera to my computer. I will get batteries while I am at lunch on Monday and post pictures- I promise.

Little Bug had a good weekend- Yesterday he got to play with MK2 and Y. He did not bite either of them- which is great. I think he might have hugged MK2 a little to much for her liking, but she survived. To E and A- you must come for a visit, Little Bug was kissing MK2 every chance he got - it was cute. But, E needs some time with Little Bug so he can practice kissing her. It was precious- I did get pictures.

Today, Uncle D drive up from his house and gave Little Bug a Tony Stewart racing car - we love Tony Stewart and Home Depot. I was shocked, Uncle D is a Jeff Gordon fan. We also looked at the JC Penny catalogue. I am starting to thinking about decorating Little Bug's room in an appropriate toddler theme- right now it is just painted cream and green- nothing themed. I really don't like anything I am seeing in the catalogue. I am starting a new quilt for him and I want the quilt to be the center piece of the room- but there is no theme to the quilt- it is a 100 good wishes quilt. There are some many different fabrics that came in with the wishes, some are even PINK!! My mom says I should not even worry until sometime in the summer of 2008 because that will be when Little Bug finally gets a Big boy bed. I hate to tell her, he will be out of the crib by Christmas- he almost has it figured out on how to climb out. He practices climbing into the bed.

Well, that is all for tonight- look for pictures tomorrow.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owwww, LB is kissing other girls!!! Well just so he knows this is his time to sow his wild oats. LOL

E