Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Bug is still sick

No pictures- he is still suffering from intestinal problems. Although he is eating fine and palying very hard. I am hoping it was just something that needs time to work out of his system.

I had one of the coolest momma moments yesterday. Whenever he sneezes, I say "God Bless you". Well, I sneezed and he said "es you" which translated is "bless you". We then played the game where I pretend to sneeze and he kept saying it over and over to me. It was a precious moment.
Today, I took him to the store to buy more bananas- he ate 4 of them int eh last 2 days (2 for dinner last night and 2 for breakfast). While we were at the store, he had a coughing fit and his face turned red- I kept asking him "are you OK?", so now he is asking me "OK? es you" when I pretend to sneeze or pretend to cough.

Tomorrow we have professional pictures being taken. I hope that he is well for the pictures.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

No comments: