Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Thursday in our house

No pictures from today- Little Bug and I just hung together doing simple stuff. We got our hair cut (yes, his curls are still there), we had dinner at Chipotle which was sad because Little Bug refused to eat the food, other than chips. He used to love the food. I do think there was too much cilantro in the rice and too much lime or lemon juice in the salsa, so hopefully next time the food will be back to normal. But he would not even eat the Guacamole and he loved it when he first came home. After dinner, we came home and played outside since the weather cooled off - that is so strange to say given that it was in the upper 80s (not the upper 90s we have had lately). There was a nice cooling wind too. Little Bug ran up and down the sidewalk, pushed his tractor, chased M (neighbor) and basically had a great time. He came in, had a bath and bottle and was asleep before I put in him in the crib. I of course did not have my camera for these activities- I was busy playing too.

So, I leave you with pictures from August 11th. We went to the park and they have a ban converted into a play area. In the loft, they had all these farm bells for the kids to play with. I leave you with Little Bug trying to figure out how the bells all work.
Finally, one he understood. Of course he could barely reach it.
This is the pre-birthday boy letting me know that it was far too hot for him to walk and he needed me to pick him up and carry him.
And finally, a pre-birthday fun evening. Also could be titled," they look like eggs, we just spend the day at the farm, let me pretend to be a chicken and sit on this orange egg". I was shocked he did not pop a single balloon. He must have sat on the balloons over and over, laughing the entire time. Balloons are apparently easy toddler entertainment.
Tomorrow evening starts the holiday weekend. Not sure what the Little Bug and I are going to do, but thankfully, the weather is supposed to stay cool. I am considering a trip to the aquarium or to the zoo.

Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! We hit Chipotle tonight also...obviously a different Chipotle. :) That is E's (and Mommy's) favorite place to eat. She is a chps and Guac girl.

A & E