Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Birthday- not so exciting

No pictures today. Little Bug and I had a normal day for us. He woke up at 5:30 am (this teething thing is killing my sleep) and we headed out to daycare at the normal time. He spent the day playing and hanging out with cousin J. On a side note: I have no idea what Little Bug is going to do next week when school starts and J. is gone for the day.
I picked Little Bug up from daycare a little early today just so we could have time to eat out and still get Little Bug home in time for bed. We ate at Applebees and the crew all came and sang to him when our dinner was over. I got that on video for Mireya and her family. We picked up pictures I had developed and attempted to get the video developed, but the machine was broken- so I have to go out at lunch tomorrow and get the video put on CD for Mireya and family.

Since Little Bug has been getting up long before he should- I decided to move his bedtime back to 8 pm. So we got home and played, read stories and had a TU. Little Bug really needed a bath, but he refused and I was not prepared to fight with him right before bed, so no bath tonight. He will get one tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another step in his life, his new babysitter is coming over to meet him. She will be watching him on Wednesday nights once choir starts at church in another couple of weeks. I felt it was better for him to have care in the house rather than go to child care at church on Wednesday nights. That way his schedule stays regular and he is in familiar surroundings. I will only be gone for 2 hours, so hopefully he will be OK. But we'll take it one week at a time. She will come over a few more times before choir starts just so Little Bug starts to like her.

Well, I am tired, this has been a longer week so far and I need sleep. So good night, sweet dreams and love to you all,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Bug!!!!!!!!!! You have made your momma so incredibly happy and I love to read about you and see pictures of you and your momma looking so incredibly in love and happy!!!

Lisa H.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy Birthday Little Bug!!!