Sunday, August 5, 2007

I am behind in posting pictures - I know

OK, I am way behind on pictures, but I have been feeling sick this week- but pushing through to get work done. Little Bug ran a low grade fever all day Sunday, so not too much excitement for him- although everything set him of crying if it did not go his way.

I will post pictures Monday evening and then the count down to Birthday Bash begins.

Please pray for Little Bug's birth mother and his first family. For his birth mother- I believe that she wonders what he doing now and how he growing. For his first family, this will be a hard weekend for them and I know that Little Bug and I will be praying for them each day. There will be a ton of pictures coming this week- maybe a retrospective of his birthday last year (in Guatemala and here in the US) and then as many pictures as possible of his birthday celebration.

Friends and family will be coming over on the 12th and then on 15th, Momma will celebrate with him in the evening (OK, I might celebrate a little in the morning when I get him up).

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

No comments: