Monday, August 6, 2007

As promised - photos

OK- so here are pictures going back a week.

Little Bug reading me his book- thanks Ann!!! He loves the tractors.More reading- which consists of him saying "a tractor, a tractor, a tractor". The A is not pronounced like the "A Bit", but more like the a in alphabet- very Spanish pronunciation.
Yes, Momma I was reading to you.
Playing with Pap. Pap is asking "Ready?" and Little Bug is responding "READY".

Up High!!!!!
Down Low!!!!
Baby in a bucket/bin. He went for a ride through the living and dinning room in this bin. I had him in a laundry basket first, but apparently I whopped him around too fast at one point and he was motioning with his hands and saying "all done, all done". We were falling over laughing so hard.

Playing with Pap- yes, that is my dad on the floor playing cars with his grandson- shocking to see isn't it?
I love little boys in overalls- why? Because they are so cute and because you can scoop them up and carry them along when they are not listening. Little Bug was scooped up in the morning because he was determined to run into the street and was not listening when Momma told him to stay on the grass or sidewalk.

The side angle of Momma scooping him up. He thought it was funny.
A reason that toddlers should not have driving licenses. I was cleaning up and when I come up from the basement with the laundry, this is the sight I saw. Poor Me-Me being run over by a Little Bug who thought it was cute. He has taken to running over all sorts of toys.
Me-Me stuck under the wheels of the car- purposefully.
Yep- Me me is just a speed bump in the Little Bug's life. He did pick Me-Me up later and loved on him. But for a while I thought Me-me was going to be torn up under the wheels of the car.
Visiting with Grandpa Joe and Cyber the doggie. Little Bug was being very gentle with Cyber and as a reward- Cyber licked his face a few times

Cyber licking his hand
Right after the lick- see how excited Little Bug is.
And right after Cyber licked his face. The expression is too cute.
And here is a momma favorite- Baby butt in his bug pajamas- too cute!!!!
Little Bug attended nursery at church this week. He was not too happy that I was leaving him, but they had a big train table and he got all excited. My Sunday School class missed him, although I think we all got a lot more out of the teaching without Little Bug in the room- he is very comfortable with the class and I think he would not have sat still/been quiet for an hour this week. When I went to pick him up from nursery, you would have thought I had been gone for days, he started wailing so hard. But he did the same thing when I pick him from Laura's the first time. I think he was just worried that I was not coming back that when I did come back, all the emotion just spilled out. We will continue on our schedule of Sunday school/nursery then pick up, listen to the music at the beginning of service, then go home for another month- at least until the choir starts to sing. At that point, he will stay in nursery the entire time since I will be back to singing in the choir.
I bought his birthday present today with him in the shopping cart. He is clueless as to what the significance is of the chalk board and chalk. I think he will like it once I get hung on the wall and he gets to play and draw with the chalk. I think this is the only year I will be able to shop for him with him in the shopping cart- it was cool though.
I have decided to take him out for dinner on his birthday- just Momma and Little Bug, some place nicer than McDonalds. I am considering some Mexican restaurants in the area- if you have suggestions, please let me know. I would like a place that would make a big deal out of his birthday for me- just as a surprise and treat. There is still the big party on Sunday. I will be cleaning like a mad woman this week so that my house is totally presentable.
I think that is all for tonight, expect for a shout out to Jolene and Ginger- I am praying that you got PINK today, you have waited too long to bring your babies home.
Love to you all,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me laughing so hard at some of those pictures I still have tears in my eyes. Elianna saw the picture of Me Me under the wheels and said "bad" for the first time. Looks like she is already keeping him in line. ;-) lol She loves seeing his pictures!

Thanks for a good laugh tonight,
Aidan's future MIL

Anonymous said...

How can he just get more and more handsome every time I see him?? :) I love the pictures...what a fun day with grandpa! The up high picture cracks me up. ALLL BOY :)