Sunday, December 28, 2008

Visiting with hermano

Tonight we headed over to Hermano's house to pick up the group gift for Carlos, Mireya, Suzi, Karla and Andrea. I have been told to get pictures of them opening the gift, so we'll see if that can be arranged.

We had a fun time playing. It is amazing to see Bug and Hermano playing together, sharing (SHOCKING!!!) and having a good time together. They are good buddies.

The boys put on an impromptu parade for us- Bug on the cymbals and Hermano on the tambourine. They race through the house over and over again.




The boys discovered "under the computer" and we hanging out there laughing and playing.



Hermano gave Bug a remote controlled train!!!! This is a cool gift.



Tomorrow I am back to work for 2 days before we head out to Guatemala. I still have to finish packing (I am almost done), finish cleaning up the kitchen and straightening up the house. I have decided that the Christmas trees will stay up until I get back- too many other things to get done before we go.
And, both Bug and I have sinus infections- I am calling the doctors tomorrow for some meds- this is my second infection in less than a month and I must have had a secondary infection with the first one that I shared with Bug. There is no way we are going to be sick on our vacation.
Love and hugs,
Deb


No comments: