Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve with extended family

We had Christmas Eve with the extended family tonight. Bug was less than excited with Santa. I unfortunately deleted the video as I put it on my computer and I will have to pull pictures from Mam and Auntie Lulu.

here is Bug with Grandpa Joe. Doesn't Bug just look so handsome??? Playing with his bowling set with Uncle Jerry.

From the other side


Setting up the pins- I think this gift was a hit



Opening the present after not looking at Santa, not talking to Santa, but not screaming at Santa either.


Santa baby!!!!





Santa Momma and Santa Baby






Under the glass table - 16 candles anyone?????






Loving on my baby before heading to the party










Family portrait in front of our tree.



Well, Santa should be here any minutes, so I have to head off to bed. More pictures and video (I promise not to delete it) tomorrow afternoon. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Love to you,
Deb








No comments: