Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dentist visit and Christmas lights

Today Bug had his second dentist visit. Miss Patty has been waiting for 6 months to look at Bug's teeth (he refused to open his mouth for her last visit). Miss Patty cleaned my teeth first, letting Bug control my water cup and hold the tools. When his turn came he was not having any part of Miss patty cleaning his teeth, but he let me. Miss Patty told me what to do and I got to be a dental hygienist for my Bug.



When I was all done, he was happy show his pretty teeth to Miss Patty. She says his teeth are great- he does a good job brushing his teeth each day. She did indicate that we will have to watch his bite- he has a under bite - so there could be some dental work once he older - after his 12 year molars come in.
After teeth cleaning, we did what any good family does, we went and had dinner. Mam came along with us.
After dinner, we headed over to a local park. They have a drive they decorate with holiday lights. You stay in your warm car, drive through the park and see the lights. Bug loved it. I have no pictures of him, because I turned the flash off on my camera. Here are some of the scenes.


The tunnel of lights



Christmas trees




Dinosaurs- in case you did not know that dinosaurs are a Christmas theme.






Santa flying over the road.
It was a good night.
love to you,
Deb





No comments: