Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lights and snow

Pictures from the last 2 days.

This morning we woke up to measurable snow (YIKES). Since we had family pictures this morning and play time with Mam and Pap- we did not get home until almost 5 pm this evening. We headed out to shovel the driveway. Bug decided that he needed a break after shoveling. He is looking foreword to sledding



Bug was shoveling the walk while I worked on the porch and the driveway


Working hard. As much as I tried to show him how to push to the snow with his shovel, he insisted in scooping it up.


Last night, we headed out to the zoo to see the lights. It was bitterly cold- Bug was in flannel lined pants and his snow suit. I was not so bundled and it took me 3 hours to warm up when we got home. I think I need to buy me a snow suit.
No Mas Fotos, Momma. Apparently, I was taking too many pictures. We were inside the Big Cat house at this point, that is why his gloves are off




Having a gingerbread cookie. He looks like he can't move - he is so bundled





Meeting frosty- Bug was not too sure about this guy






On the train- happy. The first time we rode the train,t here were 4 families on it. The second time, we waited in line for the train and we had to wait through 2 other trains.






riding the tiger. We were the only ones on the carousel.
Even though it was so cold, we had great time.
Love to you,
Deb








No comments: