Monday, December 15, 2008

Make the pain stop- all about Momma

Please, someone make the pain stop- it hurts, it seriously hurts. I forgot how much this hurts. My ears hurt, my throat hurts, my nose is stuffed up, I can't breath- it hurts to breathe in too deeply and now Bug is crying because I will not talk to him because my throat hurts too much.

The antibiotics better kick tonight while I sleep- this seriously sucks. Do they still give penicillin shots?
I know why babies scream their heads off in pain- cause nothing is getting through to this pain.

Obviously no pictures tonight- probably not tomorrow either.

Oh- and my work computer is on the fritz, so I have to send it back. This is not a good start to the week.

I am off to bed, maybe Bug will stop crying once I get to bed.

Love to you,

No comments: