Thursday, December 25, 2008

Some final words on Christmas

This was the best Christmas ever!!!!! Another blogger that I read has talked about her dream for Thanksgiving and how her dream came true this year, this year my Christmas dream came true.

Last year, Bug had been home 6 months and I was so emotional as he opened his gifts- the joy of seeing him open his gifts and enjoy the holiday. This year, the same emotions came back but I got my first Christmas present form Bug. He handed it to me and told me "Merry Christmas Momma". I was overwhelmed- even though I picked out the present, asked Mam to help him wrap it while I was in Portugal- still it was the thought behind my baby's words that were the gift.

I did not need any presents this year- although the ones I received are greatly appreciated. My gift is the gift of family- my parents, my siblings and family sitting in my house with Bug and me- all of us enjoying the holiday. It was the best Christmas ever. I hope and pray that each of you enjoyed your time with friends and family and that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Here is a video of Bug playing with his moto and enjoying his gifts.

Love to you,

Deb

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

What a sweet post. I still have those emotions as I watched Maya with her gifts.