Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family pictures

We had family pictures done yesterday. It was the first time we had pictures done since we became a family in 1982. I guess it was time. When Pap, Mam, Bug and I go to Florida in June we will have pictures with my step brother and his family- then we will have professional pictures of everyone.

These pictures were not meant to be formal- so everyone got to wear what they wanted- And at one point we had talked about dressing in our favorite sports teams. Actully, we were the only family in the studio not dreassed in holiday attire. In front- Jason, Mam, Tink, Tiffany,
Second row- Laura, Pap
Back row- Darrell, Dave, Bug and Momma.

Uncle Dave

Mam and Pap


Momma and Nene



The 3 siblings.





Laura and Darrel's family.
Today Bug and I packed our bags- I am headed to Portugal this week and he is going to Mam and Pap's house. We also had a visit from St. Nick- yep a few days late, but I got caught up in preparing for this trip and forgot to get things. Bug was pleasantly surprised when he woke up from his nap and he had a stocking full of treats.
Bug is finishing his bath and then I have to finish packing my bags. I am going to try to post from Portugal each evening, so check back for pictures of the trip.
Love to you,
Deb




1 comment:

Daphne said...

How great you're all together for pictures! They're great.