Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flights and arrival in portugal

Mam- my work cell phone does not work over here, so I turned it off.

Hi Baby, Momma here. I took some pictures you might like. Momma on the last plane to Portugal- right after we talked on the phone

Momma in Portugal- see, no coat for momma. It is warm here- windy, but warm. I took an hour walk around the grounds of the hotel (more pictures tonight)


The Church/Palace on the grounds. Unfortunately, you can not go in

Momma's terrace off her hotel room- I look out over a courtyard.




Some other rooms that face the same courtyard.


Bug- these are the clouds where the airplanes fly- see, it cloudy for the people on the ground, but the sun is shining.





Sunrise from the plane






More clouds from the plane








Saying good bye at the airport. We look OK, but Bug was in tears minutes later. I went into the security line and when I made it through, I went to a point where I could see Mam, Pap and Bug to wave good bye, but they did not see me waving.
I am off to prepare for a meeting- it is 2:30 pm over here.
Love to you,
Deb








fl

No comments: