Sunday, December 21, 2008

Homemade Pizza

Some pictures to start your week with:

We made homemade pizza tonight. Bug was the topping organizer.

He did not want me to take his picture here, but he got into the spirit of things after a few minutes. Putting on the pepperoni- I think we used half a bag. Clearly we like our meat in this house.

And we like our cheese too!!!



I cut Bug's pizza up the first time, and he refused to eat it. he only wanted to eat my pizza. When I asked him why, he said he was a big boy and did not want his pizza cut up. he is getting to be such a little boy- no more baby left in him.

We have 2 parties this week- a fiesta tomorrow with the local families wit Guatemalan kids- should be a blast. Then Wednesday night we have Christmas eve with my mother's side of the family. I should have plenty of pictures.
Love to you,



No comments: