Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pictures from the pick up trip

Embassy Day and not so enthusiastic Little Bug
Little Bug in Antigua- looking at Agua (water)
Playing in the water
Back at the hotel after Antigua
Playing Horsey- MK, this is the game you taught me- he loves it!!!
Papas and ketchup (on fingers), grilled cheese sandwhich at McDonald'ssleeping after foster mom and S. left- note the Mickey (known as me-me)

Last picture in Guatemala

In baggage claim in Houston- taking a ride.

More pictures to come later this weekend after I get my mom's camera.

Love to you all,

Momma Bug whose Little Bug just woke up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Deb and Aidan. Love the pictures. He is such a cutie!!!

Big hugs from us to you,

Ann and Elianna

JuJu - said...

Oh Deb he looks so good - so healthy - so happy - so beautiful - I am soooooooooooooooo happy for you:) It has been a long road - byt the looks of things - worth every bump and turn you went through -

I thank God you and your little bug can finally start your new life together as a forever family:):):)

Congratulations:)

Julia:)