Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another day

No pictures today, just notes.

Little Bug had a good day. We made some changes in things and he seemed to be more accepting.
He ate carrot sticks with ranch dressing for lunch today- thanks Lisa. He had chicken nuggets with ranch dressing for dinner. He had his first taste of a frosty today and he ventured out to the grocery store this moring. I forgot my camera for the grocery store- so no pictures of the Little Bug in the shopping cart- but let me tell you, he was the cutiest guy in the store. Totally styling in his shades.

He will wear the shades (sunglasses) in the store, house, anywhere except the car. he throws them on the floor while we are driving and then screams MOMMMMMMMA from the backseat in the hopes that I will pick up the sunglasses for him. he also complains about the sun in his eyes. Well, I expect that this is typical 2 year old behavior and I am going with the flow.

Tonight as I was reading emails, after putting Little Bug to bed, I heard the pitter-patter of little feet coming out of the bedroom into the hallway coming toward the living room. This happened 2 times. Tomorrow, I am moving Little Bug to the crib for naps, and by the end of the weekend, I would like to be started on transitioning him to the crob for sleeping at night. I think it will be better for both of us. I will get more deep sleep so that I am better prepared to be with him during the day and he will be in a safe place, where I don't have to worry about him climbing out of bed at night (at least for the moment) or pillows falling off the bed. If you think about it, please pray for us during this transition.

The Little Bug is showing no reaction to the TB skin test. My mom says this is GOOD news. We go to the doctor tomorrow for confirmation of this. I am exicted. I was not looking forward to 9 months of treatments. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING.

Well, I am off to watch my first adult TV show since leaving for the pick up trip.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Deb,
Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and litttle bug. I've been keeping up with your transition progress and will be thinking about you this weekend as you move to the crib.

So glad he's home with you.

Nicole

JuJu - said...

Deb - I am cracking up at the adult TV comment. I find myself singing the theme song from "The wonder pets" all the time - even when John-Bryan is asleep - I also have a favorite episode - (SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Mine is the one when they save the baby cow:)I also sing DDDDDDora and God Diego Go!! - this worries me:)

I need more adult contact obviously:) I do miss the outside world:):)

I think you are doing such a great job as Little Bug's Momma:)

JUlia:)