Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 weeks home and starting back to work

There are no pictures tonight- maybe tomorrow.

Today was a busy day for the Little Bug, but first let me back up and say that he basically slept through the night!!! He went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 1:30 am, at which point he woke up to have his diaper changed. He slept again until 5:30 (another diaper change), then slept until almost 7 am. Of course I was awake at various other times wondering why he was not awake.

We hung out at home in the morning, although we did take our morning walk through the neighborhood at 8 am. Little Bug got to see 4 squirrels playing in one yard- they were out in force in the neighborhood. We headed over to Mam and Pap's at 12 noon so that Little Bug could meet his Uncle David. Uncle David lives out of town, but came in for father's day. After some time at the house, we headed out to meet up with my sister and her family for father's day and my dad's birthday celebration. He choose pizza at La Rosa's for his celebration. Little Bug loved the garlic bread sticks with cheese and his pizza. He did not like the chocolate cake, but he liked the ice cream and loved- LOVED the M&Ms on the cake. I had to cut him off at 6 M&Ms. Lest you all think that he eat badly all day- he had scrambled eggs and tortilla for breakfast, some fruit before his morning nap, more fruit when we came home and he drank milk at all his meals. He does eat very healthy.

Tomorrow starts a new chapter, I return to work:

Well, I am off for the night. Love to you all,
Momma Bug

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going great! I am so happy. I am also thrilled about the sleeping issues. That should help you both out a lot. Moms need there sleep. I am so glad that Aiden is transitioning so well. John and I have prayed a lot for you both and will continue to. I can't wait to get the boys together it shall be so much fun. We have a swing set, rock wall, sand box and a picnic table that the top opens up to two wells like to put water and sand or what ever in. Steven is having a blast. I think the boys together could probably cause some real trouble. haha. I hope the new work situation goes as planned for you and that it works well for everyone. You need the income to survive so you will need to do that while God takes care of the rest. I know he is watching over both of you closely. He maybe even got few angels helping out. Love to both of you.
Karen k

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb! Sounds like things are going well... well as good as things with a toddler can go! I had to giggle when I was reading your posts because Rosa does so many of things including screaming every couple of hours throughout the night (about once a week). Rosa came home at 4 1/2 months so I guess you can attribute some of this stuff as just typical life with a toddler!
Missy and Rosa

veggiemom said...

Best of luck starting back to work. I'll be thinking about you. I start back half days next week.

Kerri