Monday, June 18, 2007

First day back at work

Here are pictures of Little Bug- because I know you all just come to see him.

His shirt reads "Are you sure these are my relatives?" Mom and I saw this shirt when we went to Guatemala to visit the Little Bug in May 2006. I had to have one for him, so when I had to fly to the home office in October, I picked up 2 of them at the airport- thankfully I bought them bigger because the shirts run small. Little Bug wore this to dinner out for Father's Day. It was a hit with the family.
Little Bug- AKA Bucket Head. Playing with his cousins on Father's Day
Getting kisses from cousin Kristen and bunny ears from Uncle David.
Playing with cousin Jason today. Jason has just a little fuzzy on his chin and Little Bug thinks it is funny- I could not get a picture of him making fun of Jason but it is a memory.
Doing the "crab walk" with cousin Jason across the living room- Little Bug though this was cool and it was even more fun to play with the chains that Jason has on his pants. I am surprised that Little Bug did not decide to bop Jason on the head with the chains.

Little Bug did fine- he enjoyed playing with Auntie, as she played new games with him and then at her house he got to see another dog. He loved playing with Jason. The only negative part was that he did not get to see Mam and Pap during the day and he was going through withdrawal. So this evening, we headed over to their house for 45 minutes. I am not sure how this will work when they go back to work in fall, but it will work right now. Perhaps, I'll have to have them over for lunch once a week- Little Bug will love that.

A huge praise- I feel so much better knowing that I will be able to cover our living expenses and continue to pay off the adoption debt. THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYING and THANK YOU GOD!!!! God provides and it is awesome.

Well, I have a few things to get done tonight before I head to bed.

Love to you all,
Momma Bug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things are well. Aiden looks awesom and happy. That is what is important right now. And yes, God will provide.
Karen k

Anonymous said...

Deb
So glad things seem to be going well! You have been in my prayers-I just had a minute and was catching up on Little Bug progress and Mom progress - sounds like everything is going so well!!

Kathy L