Monday, November 3, 2008

Just living life

The last few days, we have just been living life as a family - doing normal everything things like: eating scrambled eggs after swimming lessons (momma had chicken noodle soup)

Having a nice bath on Sunday night


Learning how to wash myself (bathing according to toddler)

eating corn on the cob (yummy) and more corn on cob.
Bug is growing up- he dresses himself (about 25% of the time), he is starting to wash himself in the tub- he does a 90% job, he feeds himself- nearly all the time.
He grew quite a bit the last few months- his show size is 11 now and I think he grew 2 inches, but my measuring stick is not accurate right now, so I need to measure him at the doctor's office.
He is wearing 4T pants and shirts. I think he needs to slow down on the growing thing- I need him to stay in these clothes for at least a season.
Love and hugs,
Deb




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like life is going well which is great to hear!!

Angie said...

Wow, he is really BIG for his age. My 5 year old wears size 11 shoes!