Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crap- I waited too long

I went to the website to order Bug's moto tonight and it is on back order!!!!!!!

I guess I will wait until the beginning of December and if it is not here by then, I am going to have to start looking for a new present for him. My fingers are crossed and my prayers are being said that the moto arrives as Bug has informed me that he dreamt about Santa last and during his nap today and Santa brought him a blue moto (I hope he will be happy with a red moto, because that was the only color I could find).

I have scoped out a pedal power tractor if the moto does not come in- it might be OK.


Some thoughts form Bug on my return:
first- I called him on Saturday morning to let him know I was heading to the airport to come home. he informed me that I did not love him and I was not his momma, I was the babysitter. Nothing like a guilt trip from the toddler to make the trip home a happy one.

Once home, he kept hugging on me and looking at Mam and Pap and telling "this my momma", so I think I am back in his good graces because I came home.

We had a quiet day today- we went to church, shopped a little with Mam and Pap and then came home for momma and nene time. We took a 2 hour nap on the couches, then we took a walk (it was COLD!!!!!), I made our breakfasts for the week (burritos and pancakes- now frozen, but easily thawed in the morning). We had a dinner of eggs, Bug had a bath, we read books and he went to bed. This all comes after 12 hours of sleep last night.

Today- we hit a new milestone: Bug told me to put his little potty away, he was going to use the big potty and HE DID. So his potty got cleaned up, the lid was put back on it and he now has a step stool in the bathroom to reach the sink and the big potty. He is growing up so fast.

Tomorrow it is back to work and our routine.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Glad to hear Bug put you back on the nice list!! LOL!!
Way to go Bug!! You're a big boy now!!