Thursday, November 20, 2008

random pictures

Some random pictures from this week-

Tonight at T@rget. We went to get batteries and momma's Christmas present (I am excited more on that later). Bug was just loving life as he got pushed around the store. We looked at the toy section too- I have to play it cool so he does get a clue that momma already has his present in the house. This is from Tuesday night- we were at B@ss Pro shop- right before our picture with Santa. Bug saw the snow mobiles and decided he needed to try them out since they are MOTOS


Thank goodness he is not quite big enough for them

And this is the picture of our back yard on Sunday morning- notice the white roof on the shed. Yes, that is snow- we have had snow flurries every day since Sunday. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. Good thing I bought him a sled on Saturday at the toy store.

Well, I am off to play with my new toy- a camcorder!!! it is cool, it fits in my pocket, it will be great in Guatemala in 2 months. I received a check back from an account that I over paid on and it covered the entire amount of the camcorder. Now I don't have to worry about what to use while in Guatemala- nice thing about it- it plugs into my computer without extra wires and such- no batteries to worry about, no extra wires and I love it.
Good night, love to you,
Deb



No comments: