Monday, November 24, 2008

pictures of undecorated trees

This is the big tree. The year Big was not home at Christmas, I put it up, put lights on it and never could bring myself to decorate it. It sat undecorated for a month before I finally packed it up and put it away The little tree- for the last 2 years it has sat on the entertainment center. The first year, I put every ornament I bought for Bug on it and it stayed up until he came home- I actually think it stayed up until his birthday. Last year, it again got Bug's ornaments on it and he was not happy that he could not reach it. So this year, it is on the end table and he will be able to climb up on the couch and look at the ornaments.

Do I think we will make it through the holiday without the tree ending up on the floor- no. But at the same time, the ornaments are meant to be enjoyed and what is a little damage in the end.
Love to you,
Deb

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

It might make it to Thanksgiving without going for a tumble but definetely not until Christmas I'm sure:)