Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election night- eve of Momma's business trip

UPDATE: the election is over and my candidate won. What an exciting election.


Tonight is election night. Bug and I eat dinner at our favorite restaurant. Bug was sporting his voting sticker on his face- lest anyone miss that he voted. After dinner, we headed home and I packed Bug's bag for this week- he will be staying with my sister while I am traveling to Denver for a business trip. After packing, we sat on the floor and played. We are practicing for our trip to Guatemala in January.

We have a Pap, nene, Mam, friend, Momma, and another friend. Bug likes these guys because they have a mini van- that was the reason I bought them. Bug enjoyed playing with E's mini's van when we visited her last year. Since then I have been looking for a mini van for Bug. All that I found until 2 weeks ago were hot pink and Barbie themed. I really felt Bug needed a more gender neutral van. i finally found one and then had to buy him people to go with it.

A better view of our people family. They took a ride on the airplane in the background too. Of course Bug decided that they needed to be knocked down right after this- nothing like a total wipe out.


Another picture of Bug at Chipotle with his sticker.
Bug and I have been watching the news since 6 pm (with a break for Bob the Builder). I am excited about today's vote- from the standpoint of an engaged voting population. This is history and we are living it tonight.
To everyone who voted or still will vote tonight- YEAH to you and THANK YOU for voting.
Love to you,
Deb



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Praying you have a safe and happy business trip!!