Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday update

Bug seems to be doing better today- no eruprtions- from either end. I was concerned that there would be one today at church- but he did fine. And yes, I sent him to Sunday school- no fever, no vomitting or diarrhea for 24 hours, he seems to be fine.



he did have yogurt and banannas today so that might have helped.



I only have to work 2 days this week thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday. I am looking forward toa short week and some time with Bug.



We set up our Christmas trees tonight- just the trees and lights. We have a small tree that was for Bug's ornaments last year and a big tree. This year, I am going to let Bug decorate his tree with whatever ornaments he wants to put on it. I have feeling it will be a tree of trains, motos, and tractors and all the other ornaments will be on the big tree. My goal is to have the trees decorated by next Sunday.



This is our schedule for this week:

Monday: work and swim class

Tuesday: work

Wednesday: making pies

Thursday: THANKSGIVING

Friday: trains at the musuem center

Saturday: trains if we did not get over to see them on Friday

Sunday: rest



I think we have a god week ahead of us.



Pictures should be coming every day this week.



Love to you,



Deb

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad to hear Bug is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Bug is feeling better! Will we see pictures of the trees after they are decorated?!?! (*hint hint!!)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

~caryn