Thursday, November 20, 2008

Momma's new toy


I got the black one. I used it to take a video of Bug tonight. I can't post the video- Little Man was splashing in the tub and that would not be appropriate to post out here.
So mom, the subtle hints to Pap that we would like to take his camcorder to Guatemala- forget about it, we have our own and I can download the videos immediately.
I am very excited. Of course, I am starting to carry a lot of electronics with me- counting my 2 cell phones (one for home, one for work), I usually have my camera and now I will have the camcorder. Note about the cell phones- usually the only time I have them is when I am in the car- but I have to admit- I regularly forget to charge them. I still have not gotten used to them being for all my calls, versus just for emergencies.
I was going to take the camcorder to Portugal in 2 weeks, but then I remembered that I can not download the software on to my work computer, so I might take it, but I will have to watch the time on it so I don't exceed the limit or run the battery down.
Maybe I will not take it- again the carrying all the electronics.
Take care,
Deb

No comments: