Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some photos

Hi Bug-

It was so good to talk to you tonight- I miss you lots. Only 2 more days and then momma will be home.

Today started early- I woke up at 4:30 am because I was still on home time- this after getting to bed at 1 am due to the lateness of dinner last night. I managed to go back to sleep and finally got up at 6 am here to get ready for breakfast at 7 am. I forgot the time change stuff and called you at 6:30 am (which was 8:30 am) and you were still sleeping. I think I woke Auntie Lulu up too.


At breakfast, Momma met up with her friends Beth and Keith. They do most of the training sessions that I help with. Beth is such a fun person to hang out with - I like working with her. Keith travels all the time- I think I would like his job just for the airline miles, but I certainly would not want to be away from home every week. Together the 3 of us conducted about 5 hours of training today- no wonder momma is tried now.
This is a picture out the window of the hotel- there are no leaves on the trees here. Apparently, the white flakes of doom have fallen in Denver already this winter- but they melted away quickly.

Flash from the camera reflected in the glass. This is all the sun light I saw today- I think tomorrow I am going to take a walk during lunch because I can not take another day in the hotel. I need some fresh air


This is my hotel room- it is big and the bed is OK, but it is not home


I do have a balcony- of course to use it I would need to be in my room instead of a ballroom conducting a training session.



That is all for tonight- they are taking us to dinner tonight at the Denver Art Museum- I am hopeful that it will be a nice evening. I will take some more pictures and post tomorrow for you.
I miss you very much. I hope you are having a good time with Auntie Lulu and her family. I can not wait to be home with you, hugging and loving on you.
Hugs and kisses to you- te amo mi hijo.
Love to you,
Momma



No comments: