Monday, November 10, 2008

Break thru

No pictures of this break through- but maybe next week. Just imagine:
Swim lessons, Bug sitting on the side (under protest) for the last 2 weeks. His choice is to participate in swim class or to go home without playing. I have been fine with Bug just sitting on the edge of the pool- he looks back at me every so often with tears in his eyes (heart breaking at times- but he is fine). This week, Bug told me that he was going to get in the water with his teacher. it took half the class- but he did it!!!!!
Bug let another person hold him in the water- he was splashing his feet, holding on and he had a smile on his face.

I am so proud of him, he conquered a fear. he had a good time and he got an hour of play time after class.
My baby is growing up so fast.

we are off to bed now. Te Amo.

Deb

No comments: