Sunday, November 11, 2007

Uncle Dave has arrived- no kitties in sight yet

Vacas!!!!!!!!! (cows) Moving truck in the front yard- yikes!!! It was full.
Unloading boxes- yes that is me!!!
Little Bug watching all the action from the safety of the porch swing.

Nothing happened to the kitties- they are just hiding under the bed. Hopefully we will see them later this week. My allergies certainly know they are here in the house.



Uncle Dave and the truck arrived at 11:30. We got most all the stuff unloaded before the rain came at 12:15. but we had to move the heaviest stuff in the rain (1 couch that would not fit through the basement door- now in my living room), 1 washer and dryer stored in the basement.


Little Bug is overwhelmed and he went to sleep at 6:30 this evening. I think between the visit to the farm yesterday and the extra people in his house today and the fact that momma was not able to hold him since I was helping with boxes, he just got too overwhelmed and needed to shut down. He got plenty of loving from Mam and Pap, but it was not the same. Hopefully he will settle into a routine this week as he adjusts to Uncle Dave being in the house.


Well, I am off to sleep- I am tired from this weekend too.


Love to you,

Momma Bug

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

WOW!! I am tired just reading this post. Glad to hear that "Uncle Dave" arrived safe and sound.