Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pictures- yes, I said Pictures- Happy Adoption Day

OK- first the pictures that made me cry. One year ago this week, I was reading the news that Little Bug would not be home for Christmas. I cried so many tears over the news and my dream nearly that died that day. but I also made my travel arrangements to spend the week between Christmas and New Year's with him and clung to the dream of being a momma.

This year- my dream is true and I have the best gift of all- Little Bug is home and we are a family. These are our first official Christmas pictures. If you would like to receive a picture and a Christmas/holiday card from us- please send your address to us in a comment- I moderate them so I will not publish any comment that contains an address. We would love to share our first Christmas pictures with every one who has been on this journey with us.

So without further delay:




The best and most precious gift of all- Little Bug!!!!!
Wondering what the heck is going on
Our Christmas photo (ignore the funny shape - that is a scanning issue)
This one says it all



On to other fun from this week- Little Bug and I baked pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins.

Mixing the eggs and pumpkin
adding the wateradding the raisins at the end
eat our results (taste testing). he declared them NUMMMY!!!

Please pray for T and her family- they are still hurting and need all the love and support they can get.
For Carlos, Mireya and their family- they need prayers for Abuelo's health. It is going to be a long journey for them and it will be very hard. Please pray for wisdom and strength.
Love to you,
Momma Bug, who is seriously considering putting up her Christmas tree before Thanksgiving because Little Bug loves the lights. Christmas through the eyes of a child- a dream come true!!!!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Thank you so much for donating such an awesome prize for the raffle!!!! Little Bug is sooo cute!

Derek and Jennifer said...

I would LOVE to get a Christmas card for you guys and I'd love to put you on our list too if that's okay. Our address is 8352 Highbluffs Court, Columbus OH 43235

Thise are awesome pictures and I'm so happy for you. I am dreaming of how next year our family will be complete. It is hard to have a Christmas without them home. This will be our second one - but then I knew both times it would be this way. Glad this year he's home and much more attached and bonded to you.

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Enjoy your first Christmas season together!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the family pics....adorable! Enjoy celebrating Christmas as a FOREVER family this year!