Friday, November 2, 2007

favorite foto Friday- a tribute to Miss Jumpin Y.

This is my friend T and her daughter Y. Y came home in October of 2006. T's process was not easy- there was heart break and tears, but in the end joy and a daughter. On Oct 28, 2006, we celebrated with T that Y had come home- these pictures a reminder of how far she and Y have come in a year. Happy Homecoming day Y. T giving Y her bottle.
Y, this summer right before I left to bring Little Bug home.
Such a cutie
On this anniversary- I would just like to say to T that I am honored and blessed to call you friend. You have been such a role model and inspiration to me. I pray that you and Y will have many happy years to come and that you never forget the joy of bringing Y home.

Love to you,
Momma and Little Bug- your friends

No comments: