Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Teeth cleaning and Elections

So Little Bug and I went to get my teeth cleaned today. It was also used as "show Little Bug all the fun dentist stuff " (did anyone just flashback to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer like I did?). Anyway, Patti cleans my teeth- she has for years and years. Her brother lives in Guatemala. I have not met him and his family yet (they have always been in the US when I have been in Guatemala), but maybe one day we will meet.

Little Bug sat on my lap while I had my teeth cleaned. he got to turn the water on and off when I had to "swish and spit". He thought it was pretty cool that Patti had him "swish and spit" too. Here he is ready to have his teeth looked. He would not let Patti clean any of his teeth, but he played with the spin brush thing that she uses. Patti says he teeth look great!!! Thank you Carlos, Mireya and family for teaching him to brush his teeth!!! His second set of molars is coming in. Based on pictures I got during referral- his teeth starting coming in around 8-9 months, which Patti says is great. Apparently, the later kids baby teeth come in the better. She says Little Bug will be 5-6 years old before his baby teeth start to fall out as his adult teeth come in.
After teeth cleaning, we headed over to vote. Voting is at the school that Little Bug will go to in 3 years. Here we are outside the voting location.

These are the voting booths at our location. I though there was a line when I came into the building, but apparently the polling place workers out numbered the voters at that time. I was voter 302 for my precinct.

Little Bug and I had pizza for dinner - quick, easy and entertaining for him. He suddenly has decided that he does not like veggies on his pizza. I think I am going to have to start pureeing veggies into our pizza sauce so he get more veggies.
We are 4 days away from my brother moving in- yikes- I still have to clean out the closet for him.
Well, election results are calling me and then it is off to bed.
Love to you,
Momma Bug

No comments: