Friday, November 9, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

These came off one of the disposable cameras that Mireya and Carlos gave back to me- I think they sent them back through L when she was down to pick up her second son.


One of the few pictures of Mireya smiling. It must be so hard and so difficult to love and care for the boys knowing they will leave. I can't imagine how hard it is to watch us come in and visit or come for the homecoming trip and watch a piece of their heart walk away. This is picture that shows the simple joy of being a momi to a Little Bug. Of course, with a ham like Little Bug, how could you not smile? Senor Carlos' mother and Little Bug- again- the love shines through the picture. The family is a blessing and I know that God will rich reward them for all they have done.
Practicing to be a model
Hanging with the animals (my mom calls Little Bug the "duck" in this picture)

Well night 2 of Little Bug waking up every hour from 12:30- 5 am really kept me from getting some good sleep. Hopefully tonight is the night for some serious sleep.
Tomorrow is a fun day of house cleaning before Brother Dave moves in with us on Sunday. And we will spend the evening with some great friends. I can't wait.


Love to you,
Momma Bug

1 comment:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Those pictures are just priceless!! Cherish them!! I know I cherish the ones I have from Bianca's fostermom!