Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update on naps

We have been napping less this week- about 1 hour. The no nap option crashed and burned on Sunday before the Pittsburgh Football game.
Yes, Michelle, we watched the game and yes we cheered for the Steelers.

I don't think Bug is quite ready to give up naps completely, which I am so grateful for since I am not ready for no naps and he is not ready for quiet time. So we will hold on 1 hour naps for a while.

Bug was singing in the car tonight:
"we will rock you"
and something else- which I recognized but can't remember. I was in the front seat laughing. I wonder what he listens too all day at Laura's house.

He talked all through dinner- all about Jason staying home today with him and playing. I think Jason was a school today- he was off school yesterday and Monday. For some reason Bug tells me come to play with him when they are really at school. I think it is cute.

I forgot to tell you all that my mother had surgery last Monday. She had her hip replaced. I was prepared for a long recovery, but she was home on Thursday and went to the grocery store with me on Sunday (her choice). I am amazed at how well she is doing.

I am trying to get Bug to sing Happy Birthday- my birthday is next week and it would be fun if he sang to me. I am not sure he is going to go for it though- he just smiles and laughs when I decide to sing the song around him. But maybe seeing Dora sing Happy Birthday last night will help. He loves to watch Dora and Go, Diego, Go each night.

I don't think there is anything else to update you on. I will have pictures on Saturday.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

No comments: